Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Tyler's Senior PHotos}

While I was in Denver my old YW's leader had me do her son's Senior Photos. I was totally nervous, but very excited and willing at the same time. I need all the practice I can get. So here are few we took.

Tyler was awesome throughout this shoot. I snapped over 150 photos for this kid and so many turned out great. The only probably is the mom keeps telling me how do I choose when I have 150 to choose from.. they are all so good. I was so happy that Tyler let me just experiment and practice on him. He was so awesome! 






















1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

They look great! I want you to take Trenton's even though her the seniors don't get to put them in their yearbooks. They were tux and the girls wear this stupid drape. But to Tyler they look awesome!