Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Back to the City with the Behunins

We headed to the city with none of my kids this time. Christy Anderson was happy to take them for the day so the plan was to get as much as we can in one day. We left early and started in DUMBO. We found this fun bright wall that I didn't remember seeing last time so we took some photos. Here's my dad I told him that this blue would bring out the color in his eyes, so of course he stood by the for a picture too bad you can't see his eyes.



Jon acting like a leprechaun with all the rainbow colors all around.



        

Klyee photo bombing dad and I's pictures! So fun to be in the big City!

     


We walked the Brooklyn Bridge then got headed to the Statue of Liberty.     


          

          

More photo bombing by Trenton and Kylee! Love Kylee's face here.

          



 It was a foggy day in the city but no rain!





























We decided to not stop on Ellis Island for the sake of time So we headed to the 9/11 Memorial
        

              

Ground Zero. It's nice to have a memorial so we can be reminded of all the freedoms and our blessings that we have in our life. It's wonderful that we can find the time to stop and ponder about these things. I believe it makes us a better person.

No comments: