Monday, November 3, 2014

{Everyday things Going on}

Alix participated in her first NYSSM COMPETITION. I was so proud of Alix she did so good. The judge even came out to find me to tell me Alix was made to play the piano. I was so proud of Alix cause she worked so hard on her piece and all that hard work payed off. I was so happy with her piano teacher who has been teacher her and getting her ready for this. She has volunteer to teach her for free for a year. She is such a blessing in our lives. Thanks Katie Forte.

Great Job Alix for scoring a 26 your first time! She got a medal at the end of the year for this too!





Addison needed a picture of her and me together so we took a picture.



Addison had her friend Kate over so I had to take picture of her good friend.


Alix did a Hip Hop class at the recenter this year. She had so much fun doing it. They danced to HS Musical the basketball song. I have a video of the performance too.






Afterwards we headed to 16 Handles to celebrate her performance.




Addison found a friend here too!



Emberlynn had picture day at her preschool. This is how cute she looked since I was too cheap to buy the photos that were over priced. Here is also her yoga pose she learned in her preschool Friday Yoga days.



Mason and MB are best friends.....seriously.



Seriously.....






No comments: