Our view leaving the church campgrounds.
Walking around the Palmyra temple. These windows are the view to the sacred grove. President Hinckley had them cut down trees so you can see the actual Sacred Grove.
There on the backside of the temple.
It was so much fun seeing Trenton take out his endowments. He is spritually mature and is ready for what life brings him. I am so proud of him. Kristie and Bryce raised him well! I dressed faced so I can watch them come out. What an exciting day it was.
Here was the Behunin family. What a good looking group they are.
Here's the view I was talking about. You can tell where the trees were cut down so you can see the sacred grove.
We then changed our clothes and headed down to the Smiths home and the Sacred Grove.
Mason of course found a toad and kept touching and holding it. All I said was Eww grouse.
But we wouldn't stop playing with it. He was so interested in it.
This little toad made my boy very happy!
Addison found herself attached to Kylee the whole time.
And as for me and Mason. This was my way of allowing him to stay quiet and not run around in the sacred grove.
No comments:
Post a Comment