So of course my dad had to put a buck down on two races and doubled his money. I decided I was going to keep my streak of no gambling and didn't buy a ticket. It was fun to see them race!
Mason held on to Grandpas ticket and thought he was a big shot. I'm pretty sure he had no idea what it was for other than watching the horses.
We went back to DUMBO and took some family photos this time. Here are some of my favorite.
I love this wall and had to snap a few more pictures with it of my kids.
I love my kids! What I didn't know then but I was actually pregnant in this picture! Mackay was just starting to grow and we didn't even know it. It took me a 1.5 to get pregnant with him.
Even though it wasn't needed Kristie treated the kids to the carasoul for being so good during the photo shoot.
This view never gets old. I love it.
Next we headed to Queens and played and relaxed in the fountains
Then it was Father's Day. Man there were so many big events happening while they were here and we are not even close to being done. Grandpa got another blue shirt cause he doesn't have enough as it is. Haha. Just kidding that's all he has and wears.
No comments:
Post a Comment