Monday, November 17, 2014

{Emberlynn's PreSchool Graduation}

The Preschool school at Greis Park has come to end and we are so sad. We loved this school. The teachers were so great. Emberlynn had one on one attention half of the day because they had worked in stations and there were 4-6 teachers to only 10 kids. So they would do one on one a lot. They were so fantastic. I love that I can drop her off and feel so much at comfort knowing they were so great and so were the teachers. I love this Lynbrook Community so much. It's so tight, friendly and wonderful.


Here was our way to say "Thank you" to each of the teachers. It was simple but it turned out cute.


My sister and her family were coming in town and we were meeting them upstate so we were sad to miss the graduation so on our last day I took pictures and said our goodbyes early.


Emberlynn's classroom was so darling!!


This above picture is Ms. Lisa. She was the head teacher and she was wonderful.


Ms. Lisa even let us have a mini graduation. It was so cute. Here was Emberlynn doing her curtsy. She was concentrating so hard and it was darling. I cried of course even when this small short ceremony went on, just that thought that your baby girl is growing up so fast. Makes me even sadder that she wants to grow up faster too, she wants to be mature like the big girls were I want her to just slow down. Life is on face forward I feel and I really need it to slow done.


No comments: