Monday, November 3, 2014

{Easter 2014}

Decorating Eggs
Whoops there goes one! Ha ha I think Mason broke more than he had for the hunt!




Always a fun thing to do.



Alix loves to do her tye-dye one that dad taught her how to do.


 Good JOb Mason. Almost all the same color. You one the Fastest Egg Maker Ever!


Easter Morning! What did the kids get from the Easter Bunny?


Mason wears your shirt and MB you look so tired.


 Now for the EAster Egg Hunt {Good thing Mason has a shirt on now it's a bit chilly out here} And well Mason gets to go first while the others have to wait a bit.




 And MB's off....

 And Addison's going fast....

Alix found her winning egg!
















The Easter bunny hid some eggs this year in some fun new places.




A few more to find out there.



Wow look at all those eggs Addison! Great job!


 Super Quick shot of kids before church! Rushing the day squeezing everything in that I didn't set more time for some cute Easter Pics.


We had the Jones over for Easter Dinner




What am I going to do without them. They are too good to us. Alix helped set the table and tied ribbons on the napkins. She's such a great helper all the time. She's so ready to be a mom. 


My kids favorite side I always have to add to let them know that I always think of them! Fun colors for the Easter Holiday too!


No comments: