Saturday, September 12, 2009

ALIX- The Soccer What????

THE SOCCER GIRL

On my last post my sister commented that she didn't even recognize Alix. All I have to say to Danell is DO YOU RECOGNIZE HER KNOW WITH ALL HER PINK! With 3 Girls I love pink, but I don't know if it was the whole soccer thing, but this was a bit too much pink for me. I think next time I should string grey ribbons in her hair to tone it down a bit. Anyway She still looked so darn cute out there on the field and I was smiling the whole time and of course yellowing "GO ALIX!!!!"-- And Danell you will like this-- I also yelled "GO LIPSTICKS" Alix didn't forgo all her girly ways- they are still there!




Alix is having so much fun playing this year. She is quit the trooper out there on the field. I couldn't be more proud. The girls did a great job today playing there first team. Everyone on Alix's team has been playing together for the last two years. This year makes it there 5th Season all Together. Alix is the only new girl and she is doing great. I am so proud of her. What I admire the most in Alix is how happy she is out there and working so hard and doing her very best. It was a 105 degrees outside at 1:00. Holy Smokes I thought I was going to burn up.


I love this shot I got. Pure Luck by the way! With the girls in complete unison running down the field. Alix is in the middle if you couldn't notice.

I love this face on Alix she looks so happy. This is the reason why I love having my children participate in sports to see them accomplish something while having a fun time.


I'm surprised I didn't get more of these pictures. Alix being so tired. I am still amazed how hard these girls played especially Alix.



Good Job LIPSTICKS! They did a great job. I they totally killed the other team too. I stopped counted goals after 5 in the first 5 minutes. I think it ended up being something like 21 -0.





Poor girl she seemed just fine. I kept her the stroller with some shade her her sippy cup, while I sprayed her with water every 5 minutes. I think I was a bit paranoid, but I wanted to make sure she stayed hydrated and comfortable because the heat was miserable.

Addison trying to keep herself cool in the blasting HOT WEATHER

Amy & Kristen look what you have to look forward to in a few weeks :)

I can't wait!

5 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Looks like she had a great time!

Brett said...

I saw running picture and totally saw you as a little girl, Ive never really looked at Alix as looking a lot like you but in that one she does.

Adrian and Danell said...

How did she get so lucky to have pink jersey's! She looks totally cute! GO LIPSTICKS!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Alix is such a pretty girl. I sure love and miss her. As the other girls too. Alix you did so good with soccer. I love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Way to go my soccer girl wish I was there