Monday, September 14, 2009

Treats for Family Home Evening

Tonight is Family Home Evening and it reminded me of this a few weeks ago & I just wanted to share.

I had bought salt-water taffy for our FHE treat. Addison was in charge of the treats. (It's her favorite part). Anyway I helped her open the bag and sat back down. She then walked 10 ft in front of everyone and with handfuls started throwing the candy a foot away from our feet. We all looked at each other thinking this was really weird because she's never done this before & then it HIT ME.


Our Primary Parade Float we had the kids throw salt-water taffy out to the crowd and she was one of those kids. Obviously she wanted to relive that moment again, so if you ever give a bag of salt-water taffy to Addison BEWARE CAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT THROWN BACK AT YOU!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty funny. When you said she started to throw it, I knew exactly what she was doing, I thought to myself, she is pretending to be in a parade. At least she is not making her own candy out of paper yet and walking around the neighborhood with a big "bank" box on or strawberry shortcake sleeping bag on, throwing her homemade candy at the stuffed animals on the sidewalk! HA HA those were the good old days!

Brett said...

I cant stop laughing about Danell's story. Yeah we had some pretty good imaginations.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love it! She is crazy like her mom and Aunts!