Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ONLY THE BEST IN VEGAS


A few months ago Kristie & her wonderful family came down to visit us. We were really excited to have them to ourselves. REasons why I haven't blogged this is because I am STILL WAITING for this CD Kristie said she was going to send me of all the pictures, cause I couldn't find my rechargeable batteries. Anyway I was so sad cause they were so much fun, but I guess you will have to check out Kristie's blog if you want to see pictures.

One of the funnest things we did while they were here is Trenton (my very responsible nephew) watched my kids while the adults (Kristie, Bryce, Jon, and I) went out for the evening. We loved Phantom of the Opera. It was TOTALLY AWESOME. So even though a play is not much comparable to cirques. This rating is my most entertained shows in Vegas.


1. KA- cirque
2. PHANTOM - play
3. LA REVE - cirque
4. LOVE- cirque
5. STEVE WYRICK- magician
6. ICE- cirque

Here is Kristie & me in front of the entrance going coming out of Phantom. I have seen Phantom in Denver --- but here in Vegas it's not even comparable. It WAS AMAZING!-

A show you will not be disappointed in.

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I loved the show too. It was fun just goping out with you and Jon. I don't think the 4 of us has ever gone out. I had little ones then you moved. That was fun.

I am going to ignore the comment about the CD it is waiting here at the house. You are getting up a month and half late. I am sorry, I was a slacker. But, I will not bring up how long I have been waiting for Mom's DVD. I would have loved to watch it on her birthday this year and last. I love you Andrea

Season and Isabella said...

You look so pretty in these pics! You could be in one of those shows I think! :)