Every once in a while life gets a little too crazy,
a little too hectic
and you need a little something that gets you
focussed back on what's important.
Well this clip was a wonderful reminder to get my life centered
back on what really matters in life. Life is not about how many
times the kids spilt the cheerios or the pernament black marker
on the walls, or the red crystal light blood bath in the pantry.
Life is all about sharing your love to the people who matter most
in your life.
I love these little clips that the LDS.org website puts out weekly. Here
s on wonderful reminder on what really matters in life.
1 comment:
I always love the messages from the church. They always uplift me.
When since you posted it- Here goes:
Andrea you are such a wonderful sister. It is fun to watch you grow into an excellent mother. I have been thinking of mom lately with her birthday coming up. I know that mom is so proud of you. Mom has always thought you had so much creativity inside of you. You are a great mother, sister, wife and friend. You are always up to try new things and give service. I love how you are always up for a laugh and fun. I love you!
Post a Comment