Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Emberlynn's IS WALKING

Here is Emberlynn showing off her skills. She is such a quick learner. She is so darling too. I took this today September first and Emberlynn is 10 months and a week.

I believe this means trouble for the both of us.

5 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Gosh I can't believe she is walking, she stills seems like a little baby to me! What a big girl!

Season and Isabella said...

Andrea!! I'm so happy I found your blog. I can't believe your cute little family!! I'm trying to figure out another way to write to you on here other than to leave a comment for the whole world to see. Oh well- My email is tiztheseason@q.com - let's start there. Your girls are just beautiful! Talk to you soon!
Season :)

Brett said...

Every time I watch one of your home videos, I cant think that how much chaos is at your house, my goodness give Addi some attention, she is going crazy.. Great job Emberlynn

The Behunin Family Story said...

Wow look at her go. Now she is just going to be in more stuff faster.

Unknown said...

So what I have to see the video with the rest of the world. I should have had a person viewing so I can say "I saw that first." Crappin show the whole world the video first. :-)

Love you babe