
All right I am totally disgusted that I was finally forced in getting my family passports. Since July 1st 2009, all Americans are required to have a passport to travel outside of the US. This means I can't fly to the border and drive across the border anymore with everyones birth certificates. So I had to pay around 80 bucks a pop to get everyone passports. I'm glad they last five years. They used to have it that the kids could be put on the mothers passport but they don't do that anymore, so each kid needed one. (Can you hear in my writing that I am cheap) Anyway I knew this was going to happen but of course I waited for the last minute to do it.

The kids and I were so excited to get them and to see their picture in them. Addison's passport is the best because we woke up got all the girls dolled up for their pictures. Went to Sam's to have them say their person who does them is not there until 1pm, so we went home for a few hours in the mean time Addison fell down on the tile and got a BIG GOOSE egg on her forehead that you can totally see on her passport. Watch Customs will be eyeing at me for being an abusive mother. :) :)
Oh about our Canada Trip not sure when we are going. Jon's schedule keeps changing & Alix's Track got switch. So who know's maybe I should of waited a few more months to get the passports (I'm such a dork like that I know)
TO ALL MY CANADA FAMILY
We are one step closer BABY! Hopefully we can plan something soon.
P.S. Jon's passport got rejected because the photo place did it wrong. I am so upset I want them to give us a refund for the picture and a 60.00 refund for the passport rejection.
1 comment:
right on. I know what you mean. I want to get them but I don't want to pay the money for them. So I just keep putting it off. So until I have a for sure destination then I will just wait.
Post a Comment