Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Want To Be a Missionary

Alix is so cute. Last week Alix found my old missionary name tag when back in the day they would give you one if you were a Ward Missionary. It was my very first calling as a married woman and I loved doing missionary work.

Anyway the moment Alix found it she had to put it on herself and wear it all day long everyday. I told her she can't be wearing it at school. Alix loves when the missionaries come over to our house for dinner. We always make the missionaries do a cool trick in front of our house with their bikes before they ride off. My girls love this and I will admit I do too.



Do you notice the ballet bar behind her. Yeah she set that one up. That's my Alix :)

I know every time Jon wants to get on his bike and show them all up but unfortunately Jon's bike is out of commission. Get this he broke his fork, yep that's how crazy he is on his bike. But the worst thing is I don't even think we have been on our bikes since we moved to Vegas. That makes me really sad.

Alix always has to wear her backpack like the missionaries & carry's around her Book of Mormon & a children's Missionary book with it. Alix always tells me. Mom I want to be a Princess Missionary and what I say to that is Alix I hope one day you will be cause you will be the best Princess Missionary EVER!

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Jared would be right there with Jon wanting to show them up. Too bad the ones here get a car. Because I really like that idea.