I still can't believe Casandra as a chicken coop. It makes me laugh every time I see or hear about it. Well who cares cause my girls had a blast feeding the chicken cheese, peaches or whatever they had to feed them.



The girls were trying to be so brave and for the most part they were. None of the chickens bit them so that's good. But I do have to say Emberlynn was the bravest of them all!


This next picture I had to take cause Casandra had this scarecrow in their front yard and that they bought 4 years ago. It reminded them of Alix when she was 1 cause that is how I did her hair. AFter pointing that out to Alix the next day Alix asked me to do her hair like the scarecrow. So I did and here she is.

I added this picture to show you how she looked at the age one with her pig tails. I think I already blogged about this earlier, but when I would vacation with my dad and I didn't put Alix's hair in pig tails he would ask me to redo her hair cause he loved it in the pig tails. I think he just like hearing all the nice comments people would say when we were out. My dad would always hold her in public, so it was like he got the compliment. My dad is such a proud Grandpa!!! I wish I had a picture of him holding Alix with her two pig tails but I couldn't find one.
3 comments:
That scarecrow picture and Alix is pretty funny! I thought they looked like each other when I 1st saw the picture! Casan and BRett and their chickens crack me up too, the kids sure did them!
Glad you had fun at the Singleton Farm. I should have got a picture of Alix and the scarecrow.
What a fun time!! Did you cut your hair?
Post a Comment