Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Final Stop -Kristie Out Did Herself- Again}

This is the main reason why we came out to Utah, so we can attend my sister Kristie's Annual Pumpkin Party. I know Kristie and Bryce were bummed about their poor amount of pumpkins this year that grew- but I still thought along with my family that it was a totally fun party without the hundreds of pumpkins.

Kristie wouldn't let me or anyone bring a thing. She wanted us to all relax and come and have a fabulous time and enjoy the party and that's what we did. The party was a great success.

Here's my kids picking out their pumpkins.







Emberlynn's Pumpkins stem was half eaten by the time the party was down.

Kristie wrote everyones names on their pumpkins so they wouldn't get mixed up. Smart Idea!
{Casandra & Brett}
(Sisters starting from Youngest to Oldest)
{Me & Jon}
Alix- Addison- Emberlynn
{Danell}
Cal - Cade
{Tanya & Jared}
Kendra - Spencer
{Kristie & Bryce}
Trenton-Kylee-Cody






{KRISTIE OUT DID HERSELF}
After everyone picked out there pumpkin and had a photo-shoot outside we all came inside and feasting our eyes on this nice spread. The main course our Uncle Jerry's Famous Authentic Chili.
This was my personal favorite. A cheese ball rolled in Dorito Crumbs. Seriously I could have eaten the whole thing.
THANK YOU KRISTIE FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL PUMPKIN PARTY!

IT WAS AMAZING!

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun time!! Love the pictures you got of the girls and of your family! How sweet!! Love the pumpkin cheese ball.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love throwing the pumpkin party. I am so glad you got so many cute picutes. Hope to see you next year- and yes there will be a bigger cheeseball!

I miss a few days on your blog and there is so much new stuff.