Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Stop #5- All Bundled Up}


Okay it was freezing in Layton on Saturday morning watching Cody's game. The whole time I was thinking where's the HOT COCOA? I actually loved the cold whether I love bundling up with coats hats blankets & scarfs. The funny thing was to think that last Saturday we were in Las Vegas with Sunscreen on with Umbrellas and lots of water. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE! Black and white I'll tell you. Poor little Cody was freezing in his game and while he was out he would jump under the blankets. I was so proud of him. He was so fast and aggressive. The night before the game we went to Kristie's House and roasted Hot Dogs and Marshmallows over the fire pit and played lots of soccer. I have to say my niece and nephews are quite the athletes.

Hey Kiddos Just Know I'll beat you next time!!!
You better believe it.

Here some pictures of us {ALL Bundled Up!}

Alix & Cody under the blankets while Cody was out for a bit during the game.


Emberlynn, Addison & Me {ALL BUNDLED UP}


Goodness Kristie that's all you got on. Should I call you Wayne (cause he wears shorts when it's a blizzard outside)?

Addison Cute as Ever!
Casandra & Brett {ALL BUNDLED UP}

1 comment: