Friday, July 9, 2010

{8th Stop Independence Missouri}


We arrived in Indepence early in the morning. We ate a bowl of cereal in the Visitors Center parking lot and then headed inside to see the center.

We headed to the basement and heard all about the pioneers there in Independence. We had a private tour cause we were the only ones down there at the moment. So I felt like I needed to listen then snap away on my camera, but it was really neat and nice. The sister missionary there was really nice and talked with us afterwards. The girls had to much fun going from room to room. We all learned a lot about the publishing of the first Book of Mormon, the history and how they lived there in Independence.



3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am so jealous! I totally want to go to those church history sites. I love learning about what the pioneers went through especially Joseph Smith. Fun pictures.

The Behunin Family Story said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

I am jealous as well, I would love to make a trip like this someday.