Saturday, July 24, 2010

{Wants Become Needs}

Don't you just hate when your wants becomes needs?


Me too!
You just might be seeing more of me on Facebook!
Not sure if that's a good thing.


Why did this phone become a need? Well I'll tell you Jon gets 25% off at his work for AT&T billing and they will even pay for a new phone (he gets a pager so they wont pay for all of the phone bill- which is crappy cause Jon says no one ever uses their pagers- oh well be happy for what you get and I am) any way I needed a GPS to get around NY, so we just thought let's get me an iphone. GOOD IDEA!

Okay that's not the complete truth. Jon got the new iphone 4. I'm not that selfish, even though Jon was fighting with me that I should get the new one cause the GPS works better on it. But I figure I have been getting around just fine with his. Anyway Apple told us last night that I can bring in Jon's old one and replace it for a (new) old iphone for free. So I figure we both got NEW PHONES!

THANKS JON'S WORK FOR SUPPORTING OUR OBSESSION FOR APPLE PRODUCTS!



My COVER!
Here is the cover I chose for my phone. It is a Chilewich design. Sandy Chilwhich is an awesome modern textiles designer.

No comments: