
Finally the travels about getting to NY came to an end and the new posts of us being here are about to begin. Hold on tight cause it's a fast ride here on Long Island. East coast is really different then the West. That's for sure. I feel everywhere I have lived I got a good grip on what's going on and even though I have taught some of the locals about a few things (okay maybe 3 things), I know I will never see everything that I want to see here. The six weeks we've been here has been fun. We are almost overwhelmed how much stuff there is to do and how many people there are. I believe my goal in NY is to learn to find Peace within all the chaos. There will definitely be a good post about the temple in Manhattan about that too. Overall, We love it here! A place you can get both snow & a warm beach is a dream come true. With some ups & downs life here has been good and I imagine it will get better.
STAY TUNED!
1 comment:
I know that you will have a blast out there. We cannot wait to hear more.
Post a Comment