Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{A Baby Shower for Rachel}


My friends and I decided to throw Rachel a Baby shower for her baby boy Parker. She was do any day and when I mean any day I mean 3 days later! We were so excited that she was able to a bunch of stuff before his great arrival. I am always so impressed how generous my little branch is. We are like family here. We all take care of one another and help one another in any way. I have learned so much from these sisters.




 We had such a lovely spread of food. What a nice evening to share with friends.


When the sisters would walk in we had them write down Advice for Rachel in raising a boy sense she had two girls. We then put them in balloons and had her pop them with a needle then read them out loud. I got this idea from my New Years party tree that I got from Our Best Bites Blog.



Here's Rachel Reading the Advice!!! YAY for baby Parker!


No comments: