Monday, April 1, 2013

{Christmas Eve & Day}



The holidays are never complete without yummy food so that is where I will start.
Here's what we had
Candy cane cookies, salsa roll-ups, sweet & sour meatballs, shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, Cheeseball, cuties and a veggie tray with homemade ranch.





 Mom's meatballs. This time I had pineapple for good times. It was yummy I might had bell peppers next time too.

 
I made these for as long as I can remember growing up so of course didn't leave these out besides there my kids favorite.




MB loved Santa. She couldn't believe how nice he was to get her presents. It was really hard for her to stay on the nice list this year especially for the month of December. We were all nervous she would make her Santa to the chimney before Christmas Eve. She some how managed it with a lot of good deeds that very day.


Alix on the other hand is my biggest helper and can breeze right down the chimney with constantly doing secret deeds all month. WOW I love the month of December! {Well she really is good all year too}
P.S.} This was the first year we started the elf in a Shelf tradition. MY kids loved it. just to note for documentation. : )


Mason was so brave this year. I was so happy because last year he cried. He would see Santa and always say, "Ho Ho." {I love it}


  Mason checking out Santa.


I love that Addison loves Santa. Her eyes sparkle and light up when she sees him. She is always so amazed that Santa knows her name and brought her a present. I love that magic that Christmas brings to my family.


 This year we were so lucky to have Nancy & David spend Christmas Eve with us. We miss family so much and get so sad that what once Christmas meant sharing the holidays with extended family now has been with our little family {don't get me wrong I love that too, but I always say the more the merrier}. Anyway the Jone's spend Thanksgiving with all there family and decided to stay home for Christmas so I begged them to spend the Eve with us and what a treat that was. I will say I think they out did what SAnta brought my kids on both days. They always shower my kids with gifts, but I think the greatest gift we can give is our time to others and their greatest gift they gave was giving their time that evening to make things that more exciting.

Nancy was shocked Santa brought her something.


Of course I had to lay a big kiss on Santa for making my kids Christmas wonderful. Kristie made {yes I said made} me this scarf. I had to wear it that night it was so darling.

I think Santa is embarrassed I layed one on him!


The girls and their new Pajama's....




Santa new that we have so many wonderful friends who gives this kid clothes so he bypassed the pajamas and got him a cool handle car. I think Mason was happy about that!


Jon got some ninja thing for his cold runs in the winter. Mason thinks he's crazy.



Christmas morning brought so much excitement like always. The kids were so spoiled by grandparents and family members. We are so blessed.





These girls are way too excited about Christmas and they haven't even opened their first present yet!


Mason's pretty stoked about Christmas too.






MB loves horses and that's what she got. If anytime anyone wants to surprise this girl with a real one be by guest. She will love you forever!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

So many fun updates! I love it! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage! I'm glad you are doing better! You are a very strong person!

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun Christmas. I love little Mason. I am glad you love your scarf. I loved seeing the picture of it! Your children are so cute.