You are probably thinking it doesn't look like she lost a tooth. It's because her permanent tooth is 1/4 way up.
My baby is not a baby anymore. Just yesterday I pulled her first tooth. She was so nervous but after I did it she had this surprised look on her face thinking that didn't hurt. It hardly bleed simply because it was hanging by a thread. She was so excited that she is right there with Kendra her 6 year old cousin that she so wants to be like. When it's her birthday she is always telling me "I'm 5 like Kendra" and Kendra will then turn 6 the next month and she gets so sad. Anyway Kendra just lost her first tooth last month and Alix was only 1 month shy of her first tooth. So Alix you can imagine is so excited about it. The first thing she wanted to do was call Kendra and tell her all about it.
Anyway this is the post that I had to speed through like 5 posts just so I can get this one on the blog. Alix right away grabbed the camera asked me to take the picture then told me to blog about it. I just have to laugh she is totally turning into me.
Also this week Emberlynn finally got her first tooth on Sunday and her second on Monday.
I have one child who is getting her first baby tooth and one who is losing her first baby tooth all in the same week. It's fun when things happen like that.
I know it's hard to see them poking out but I promise they are there:)
2 comments:
CRAZY! I can't believe she is getting so big. Loosing a tooth and starting school soon! Kindof crasy that Emmy got her first teeth at the same time!
That is so funny. My kids all lose there teeth late. They are lost it at the end of first beginning of second. So it is crazy to me that Alix is not even in Kindergartin.
Post a Comment