Okay the pictures are finally here. Sorry it took so long I have been working on many projects here. Anyway the pictures are grainy cause I have a little youngster who loves to snap away and change my settings and then I never notice until I start downloading them onto my computer.
We have been wearing this in a ponytail. It's funny cause not all of it fits in the hair tie and the pony tail is a little stub. I must say that someone is praying for me cause Addison's hair is growing really fast. I already feel it's easier to put it in a pony tail.
I took the girls swimming at Black Mt. Rec-center. It was fun. I didn't have Addison's hair in a ponytail, cause I think all the chlorine and water damages the girls hair when I try to pull out the hair-tie, so I don't always like to have their hair up. So I let it down and looked so funny cause it would dry really fast and stick straight up and no matter how much water I would splash on it- it would still stick up. I saw a lot of people looking at her hair. :)
Alix is so proud of her haircut!
Can't you tell?
4 comments:
Yea, Alix smile is great! Somehow it makes me think that this wont be the last time. I remember a lot time ago when you cut your bangs and they were SOOOOO short. Got love the hair cuts that kids give themselves. Okay we are still suffering from the haircut Kendra gave her self, the twisting she does and how the lice treatment killed her hair. I still want to know how she got lice. GRRRR!
Good thing your girls are so dang cute no matter what their hair looks like. Those pictures make me laugh though! Alix cracks me up!
I am glad that I only have lived through one with Kylee. Trenton cut off her braid but it was not bad. She just got a cut short haircut. Have fun. Cannot wait to see them.
Alix is too funny, Im glad she is proud of her hair cute, not everyone has the guts to cute their own hair (haha). They dont look bad
Post a Comment