HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
TO A GREAT DADDY!!!!
Sunday late morning on Father's Day we went to a park and snapped some pictures of the girls and Daddy. They were so cute. I have so many wonderful pictures. I haven't edited them yet but I couldn't wait to share.
This year Daddy had a bit of a Rugby theme going on. He got a Rugby Card with his S. Africa colors and stripes that say "you have scored a try with us! He also got the New York times with all the latest news of South Africa Rugby team and we bought him Forever Strong DVD, by the way is such a great movie. It his home a little closer because we lived right next to Highland H.S. and all our YW and YM went there and Jon would play rugby right next to it all the time.
We also made him his favorite german baby pancakes and yes I totally burnt the sausage, but Jon's said it still was great. That's what I love about him. I can totally screw up, say the wrong thing, and he still thinks I'm great. Boy I have that boy fooled or he is just one GREAT GUY! Anyway he is a great daddy and that is one of the many reasons why I knew he was the right match for me.
I love that he takes his role of a father serious. I love that he brings the spirit in our home constantly and consistently with family prayers, family scripture reading, FHE (by the way his lessons make mine look bad). I love him
I asked the girls their favorite thing about daddy and they both said that he plays with us. I would add that he reads to them all the time. I love to watch them cause the girls love it and I think I am more animated with the story then he is, but the thing is I know it's because he is the father and they respect that. He loves them and they know that. You can never replace the role of a father and Jon is proof of that.
Happy Father's Day Jon!
2 comments:
Great pictures!
Very cute pictures. Jon is a great father.
Post a Comment