Thursday, July 9, 2009

31 AND STILL LOOKING GOOD



So Jon turned 31 on June 30th. We had my brother and his family come over for cake and ice-cream. It was the last hooray with them before they moved to Denver. We will miss you guys so there was 2 CELEBRATIONS THIS DAY

1. JON'S BIRTHDAY

2. LOTS OF FUN AND LOVING MEMORIES OF THE DITTRENNER FAMILY and WE WILL MISS HAVING YOU SO CLOSE



YUMMY!
This cake took me 3 1/2 hours to make. All from scratch down to filling, cake, icing and topping (well not the cherries). This is how I tell my babe that I love him! When I was finished with the cake Alix told me, "Mom you got to take a picture and put it on the blog :) "

Happy Birthday Babe!

3 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Happy Birthday Jon! Your cake looks so pretty! Hopefully it was yummy conidering all the time!

Mandi Roth said...

That cake looked amazing! Happy birthday jon.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Amy told me how beautiful the cake was. She also told me what happened to it. Sorry about that.