Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swimming Practice


Okay so I know I live in Las Vegas and everywhere I go there are swimming pools, or water parks and I still haven't put my kids in swimming lessons. Well here is the reason. I'm lazy and call the day after registration starts or even one time it was the day of but in the afternoon and when I have called ALL the classes are booked. SERIOUSLY the demands for swimming lessons is crazy over here. Anyway my friend Maria told me about a girl in her ward who was doing lessons at her parents pool. So I totally jumped on that. It was great. The girls practically had private lessons for a half hour. We did it for 4 days in the week. On the second day Alix could swim half the length of the pool. I was so excited. I usually have had her wearing her life jacket cause that was easy. She can now swim the entire length of the pool. I am very proud of her. Addison took lessons too and his great at blowing bubbles and kicking. She was a little leery of the water and the instructor but other then that she's doing great. Danielle the instructor did a fabulous job.


.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Great job girls! cal actually starts swimming lessons on Mon.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Swim lessons are so much fun.