Well Alix had to go to Summerlin Hospital to do an Endoscope. She went down with annesia again. Thankfully this time she didn't vomit like before. She actually felt great.
The results were confusing cause the Pediatric GI didn't find any nodules in her throat to indicate any reflex disease. Which is odd cause twice the ENT specialist found them. So as of right now the doctor thinks we shouldn't do anything. Now when I think of it I should of loaded her up with tons of acid food to really make it bad if that is the case.
Anyway she will see the ENT again and then Alix has another apt. with the GI specialist. Hopefully we can figure out something else. The thing though is Alix has not lost her voice since the surgery, so who knows maybe that's all she needed.
Oh we did find out something with Alix's blood results. It showed that she is allergic to CAT DUNDER? - When I asked the doctor what that was he said, "Cat Dunder!" OHHH CAT DUNDER. I asked Jon and he told me right away what it was. Made me think who am I dealing with? Too bad he is the only pediatric GI specialist in the area or I would reconsider this one.
2 comments:
Poor girl! Hopefully they can figure it out soon! Better yet hopefully they got everything with her surgery and she won't have any more problems with it!
Alix is a brave girl to go through all that.
Post a Comment