Again we had fun and that's why I went again for the 3rd year. The girls got hats, bracelets, necklaces, candy, water bottles, popsicles, water, and I am sure more stuff that I can't think of right now.
After the girls long nap we headed over to our friends house and swam in their fun pool while eating totally awesome food and talking with other friends. After all the fun we headed this year to the "M" Resort that is less then a mile from our house to watch the fireworks. We had lots of fun. Addison on the way there fell asleep but was excited when we woke her up for the fun of eating popcorn, playing with sparklers and watching the fireworks. It was a great day!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun 4th! We missed you here, maybe you can come out for the fireworks for the 24th!
Post a Comment