Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{Behavior Summer Charts}

Bribes work really well for me and my children. With the summer I each made my kids a thermometer to allow them to know how they are doing. Every day they would start cold and work themselves hot. The reward was A OTTER POP!

They would get rewarded for stuff like

making bed
brushing teeth
prayers
picking up
helping mom
helping sister
etc.

I got this idea from my Primary Chorister Teacher, Sister Pam Frost. She had this on a big poster and the thermometer would get hotter when we sang loud and good. I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

It actually goes back further. Ada Mortenson had a wooded one that she used when I was in Primary.

Season and Isabella said...

Love that Pam! How cool that you remember that. That's so fun!!