Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{A Fun Craft Project}

My kids love crafts and I love that they do. One project we worked on was a project I did I believe in 5th grade. We got a huge paper and drew a sunflower on it then filled it 100% sky and all with sunflower seeds, pastas, and beans we created what I thought was one of my favorite masterpieces.

Anyway I thought we mock it with these. We are planning on doing another project like this in the fall.

This ones mine : )
I can't just sit and watch my kids have all the fun!


This one is Addisons


Emberlynns


& Alix's

I THOUGHT THEY ALL TURNED OUT GREAT!

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Good Job Guys! They look great.

Season and Isabella said...

I love this - I'm taking this idea to do with my kids- if you don't mind :) Perfect fall craft! Love it!

Tami said...

Looks good. I think I might have to make one too! This is a really fun idea!

Adrian and Danell said...

I love this! I might actually have to do it also!