OKAY OKAY OKAY Seriously you have not had pizza until you try NY Pizza. It really is so different. They have two different styles. I'm not sure what they are but I'll call them gourmet and your everyday pizza. They are BOTH DIVINE!
THE GOURMET PIZZA we eat there at the restaurant. We get their NY famous pizza Grandmas Pizza. It's thin crust with fresh tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese pieces on top. It's so YUMMY.
THE EVERYDAY PIZZA- This crust is AMAZING! I know why it's the thing to fold your pizza cause the slices are so large. Sometimes I think the crust is just deep fried. I know it's no healthy for you but oh is it so good. The gourmet pizza crust is the same yummiest. The pizza we get is Regina's Special. The guy who I ordered from said "OH THE GARBAGE PIZZA" I looked at him confused a bit and asked, (I really said this --LOL) Does it really taste like Garbage? He told me No he just calls it that cause it has everything on it. It's his favorite pizza to -- to eat; as well as, to make. So I was glad we cleared that up.
SURE ENOUGH IT IS OUR FAVORITE PIZZA HERE
SO FAR!
Can you believe my kids love this pizza too and don't pick anything off!
I love good eaters!
5 comments:
Looks Yummy!
I think it's be a tough sell with one of our picky eaters- but it looks good! Be grateful your kids are good eaters!
OHHH that looks amazing! My kind of garbage! ;)
Oh man! Sure wish I could try some. Looks so so good.
Thank you for your comment- Good to know that about the snow. I think we'll keep that our goal then. And thanks for the offer to stay with you - If you are still there we just might! And you can leave a book on my blog any old time you want. :) xo
Post a Comment