Alix was old enough to have FREE SWIM LESSONS at Hewlett Bay Park. You heard that right twice a week for 45 minutes Alix got free swim lessons. Addison will be old enough next year to participate. While Alix would swim the girls and me went to fun baby pool with fountains. It was lots of fun.
My favorite --the BAY being right behind us. Usually we would arrive early and play in the bay and the sand then get the sand off of us in the pool it was nice. Seriously some days I was here and look out and think "THIS IS AWESOME"
One day we came with our neighbor Liz and her kids Thomas and Sarah. This particular day there was free entertainment at the Bay. It was a fun day.
Alix was able to participate too with Sign Language Song. She did great. I was so proud of her.
Another time at Hewlett Bay Park Addison got stun by her first and lets up her last Bee. She was so sad. The Life Guards were so cute with her and took really good care of her. She liked the attention from all of them.
3 comments:
I am so glad that you are able to experience all these new things. That is so exciting and fun.
Andrea I bet the lifeguard was cute so you shoved Emberlynn down so you could go back! Poor Emberlynn.
you know Kris I had the same sneaky suspicion, thanks for watching out for me your favorite brother in law that lives in New York
Post a Comment