I know the last thing you want to hear from me is Easter but you are going to. Looking back I realized I never blogged about Easter so I will only post a few pictures cause I want to get on with the rest of the photos.

This Easter I made Easter Dinner and brought it to my friend Maria's House. She has such a great big yard and a fun house to play at so I had know problem heading up there. Here is the carrot cake I made. I took the picture on the way up there while it was sitting on my lap.

We Saturday before Easter we went to the Seven Hills Easter Hunt with Maria's family. It is really nice with face painting, free cotton candy & snow cones. They also had bounce houses to play on. The kids had a blast and got loads of candy. Emberlynn didn't like the Easter Bunny and wouldn't go near it. She did well at the egg hunt and gave some looks to some kids who would rudely grab the ones that she was trying to pick up. (I think I did too)

This picture is the reason why I had to blog about Easter cause I totally thought this picture was adorable. Alix never wanted to wash her face and Yes I let her sleep with on so she could be a bunny on Easter and what do you know it all stayed on.

Cute picture of Addi, but the butterfly on her hand is washed out by the sun. Addi didn't want to get paint on her face. She is very particular.
2 comments:
Love, love, love the carrot cake. Seriously you are so talented! I could so never do that! Hope all is well. xoxo
That really is the cutest cake. I am totally going to try to do that next year!!
Post a Comment