Vancouver Canada is what I really needed after a HUGE stressful move. Amy- Jon's sister took us on a wonderful breathtaking walk to this wonderful waterfall. It's maybe 10 minutes from Jon's parents place. I asked Jon, "Why haven't you taken me here before." His reply was that he never been there before either. There are so many beautiful trails and hidden spots all over Vancouver. This trip I really started thinking how much I would love to live in Vancouver. If it didn't rain as much it would be the perfect place. I'm so glad my family lives there so that I can always have a great place to vacation.

This picture I took is painted like a painting in the Vancouver Temple.



Here are some more pictures of our hike to the falls. The hike was about 2-3 miles I believe. It was so nice and so much fun for the kids. Little Emberlynn who was almost 18 months old SERIOUSLY almost hiked one-way. She was passed out cold on the way back, but she was totally running the whole time. Addison & Alix were both troopers as well. I can't believe how much fun they were having discovering new things, like the plants, insects, birds, lichen, the falls and much more.
Here is Addison climbing up by roots of the trees. This looked even cooler in real life. I was really disappointed how this picture turned out.

Check out all the vegetation here. Vancouver is so beautiful. A must see!




I know this is a bit corny to say but I'm corny. I couldn't help but sing in my mind as well as silently while holding Emberlynn the Hymn "How Great Thou Art"
What a spiritual uplift!
Here is another song I love by Carrie Underwood.
3 comments:
That is so pretty, it reminds me of parts of New Zealand. I love all the green and the falls
Seriously. You should be a photographer. Those pics can't be beat!!
Beautiful Pictures!! Glad you got to experience this beauty! Love that song, and that you shared Carrie Underwood. Love it!!
Post a Comment